Saturday, March 2, 2013

What's black, blue, and striped all over?


Me! While shopping last weekend, my nieces and I found some great striped skirts at Old Navy. They had tons of colors to choose from! It's a stretchy fabric and the skirts are a great length. The price wasn't too bad either.


This great peplum top is from a store called Vanity. I got it on sale for $7! I also got a black and white striped peplum top that you'll see soon enough! The royal blue tank top and belt are from my closet... who knows where those came from!


These are some of my favorite shoes! They are my favorite brand, Gianni Bini and I got them at Dillards.


Instead of leaving my hair down like I usually do, I put a pin curl in my hair. This outfit gives a retro vibe and the pin curl just adds a little something extra.

Please make sure and click the "Join this Site" button on the right of the screen before you leave. And feel free to leave comments! I love feedback!
I've got so many ideas and not enough time for them all! Until next time!

Carmen
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment