Friday, March 29, 2013

Chambray and Sequins

Today has been a good Friday indeed. I have been so busy this last week that I've barely had enough time to sleep, let alone blog. I was pretty happy about getting today off! I caught up on my sleep and now, I'm catching up on my blogging!

I had a girls' day today with my niece Amber. We had some major retail therapy going on! I've been trying to figure out for weeks what to wear with this chambray shirt. It's been sitting in my closet for more than a month with the tags on it. 




I love the rhinestone detail on the shoulders! That is the main reason I bought it. I love sparkles! The chambray is from Dillard's… here. They also have some other beautiful chambray tops with lace detail or one with leopard print.


The top is from Forever 21, here. It can be worn alone as well. The skirt I found at Burlington Coat Factory for only 6 dollars! If you have the patience to look, you can find great things. Especially when I found a similar skirt at Stein Mart today for $25. Still not a bad price, but you can't beat $6! My flip flops are Coach.


Don't forget to stop and remember what happened on this day, so many years ago. Jesus hung on the cross and died to save me and you. Where would I be, if not for your grace Jesus? 

Carmen
XOXO

Linking Up With:

2 comments:

  1. Chambray is great! I purchased a chambray shirt from Wal-Mart and it has been my go to shirt for awhile now!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! It's so easy to wear! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete