Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lunch with the boys

Today I got to go have lunch with two of my brothers. This doesn't happen very often, since they are both in high school and both VERY busy! So, instead of getting all dressed up, I kept it casual but still a little frilly :) I am the only girl after all.


 Today is the first day that I've been able to pull out my flip flops! The weather was extremely warm today and I was soo happy! These wedge sandals came from Target.


This cute little cardigan came from TJ Maxx. It is a pretty blush pink with a lacy back. I completely LOVE that store, as any fashionista does. If you've never been there before… GO!


This lace shirt came from Macy's. I found it on clearance a couple of months ago. There is a similar one  here

Now, let me tell you about this AMAZING undershirt I am wearing. It is 3/4 length and has a higher scoop neckline. They are super comfortable and great for layering. I have one in every single color they have available! They wash really well and don't lose their color. They are great to put under sheer tops, dresses, or anything else you may need some cover with! You can buy them HERE! The color I am wearing is called dusky green but to me it looks more like grey. They are very true to size and are very form fitting. This works perfect if you want them underneath clothes. If you want it to fit looser, go a size up.


My jean skirt is from SteinMart. It seems like SteinMart always has great skirts for a good price. Its always hard to find longer lengths but I can always find some there.

Well, Spring Break is almost over :( But, luckily for me, summer is just around the corner! Stay tuned for more soon!
Carmen
XOXO

Matthew 6:25-34

Linking Up with:

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog and it is so nice to meet another sister in Christ!!! I am your newest follower from the Aloha Friday Blog hop. Have a Simply Heavenly weekend! The outfit is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! You're right, it is always nice to meet another sister in Christ!! Hope you're having a great weekend too!!

      Delete
  2. So pleased you could get the 'jandals' out! Thanks so much for joining up with WW xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee... Me too! I'm ready for warmer weather! Thanks for the link up!

      Delete