Friday, April 12, 2013

Pattern Mixing

So, if you haven't heard, one of the trends this spring is pattern mixing. I've been on the fence about it because it comes close to looking like you got dressed in the dark. But, I've seen some pretty amazing posts like this one from Serena over at The Serena Saga and this one from Chioma at Chioma's Evolution of Style. They inspired me to finally try it. Now this outfit is just a baby step since I only mixed two patterns but I think the two patterns look great together! I apologize in advance because the pictures were taken in about 10 minutes and I was absolutely exhausted! So there are not very many, needless to say.


I know, I know, the boots aren't very "springy" but the day that I wore this outfit, it was 20 degrees when I woke up. It had been 80 the day before. So I HAD to wear boots and leggings, it was freezing! Our weather can't make up it's mind!


What do you think of pattern mixing? Like it? Love it? Afraid of it? What patterns do you think look good together?

Carmen
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment