Monday, April 8, 2013

Little Mrs. Sunshine

So today was warm and sunny and so was my outfit! I've featured this same shirt in a different post about color blocking, but I had to wear it again with this skirt. The color matches perfectly! This shirt is amazing by the way. It is soft and flowy; a great material for a hot day. It's on sale right now at Old Navy, although I couldn't find this particular color anymore. 


The skirt is also from Old Navy. It's on sale right now for $15 and comes in many different color combinations. It is made of a stretchy jersey material and is kind of tight. I went a size up from what I normally wear and it fits great. Find it HERE!!!


Now about these shoes… as a teacher, I am on my feet all day long! But with these shoes on, my feet feel amazing at the end of the day! The brand is called Nurture and I got mine at Dillards. Some of them are "granny" looking but then they have these adorable ones with jewels and flowers, like these. Buy a pair and your feet will thank you! It's like walking on pillows all day!


Be blessed and put a little sunshine in someone's day!


Carmen
XOXO

One more thing… HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY to my baby ELVIS!!!


7 comments:

  1. Carmen, love the vibrant ensemble!! The color really compliments your skin tone beautifully!

    Aloha,

    Jean www.whatjeanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean :) I'm about to go hook up with your Aloha Friday Blog Hop! Happy Friday!

      Delete
  2. Hi Carmen! I like the coral color; I have the same skirt in two colors. I love it!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chandra! I love the color too! And I definitely got a LOT of compliments on it!

      Delete
  3. Love the colors in this outfit. Can't believe I'm just finding your blog.
    It's lovely.
    -Chantal

    Www.stilldeeper.blogspot.co,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coral is one of my wedding colors!!

      Delete
    2. Aww, thanks Chantal! I LOVE this color! It looks great on anybody and everybody!

      Delete