Monday, February 18, 2013

Polka Dots and Lace


Hi! That's me... Carmen :) So today was Sunday, which means time for church! This morning I was running late and needed something quick. I love polka dots! They are always in style; Fun, flirty, and easy to wear. I found this polka dot top at Burlington Coat Factory for super cheap! It's a silky sleeveless top that is easy to layer. The neck is already high so you don't have to worry about wearing another tank top underneath. Instead of your typical black skirt, I opted for a winter white lace skirt. Here's a great tip when wearing white: Wear a black slip underneath and you won't be able to see through it! I found this skirt at SteinMart. I love texture and especially lace. Its very feminine and dainty, and can easily dress up any outfit. Black and white was all over the runway at NY Fashion Week recently, and I am definitely ready for that trend! And to give it a pop of color, I wore a pink sweater from NY&Company... my all time favorite store!


I also wore my favorite black heels, by Gianni Bini. They always add a little sparkle to whatever I'm wearing! Every woman needs a great pair of black heels and these are all that and more!


This fun charm watch is also from NY&Company. I thought the pearls worked well with the polka dots.
Well, off to bed for tonight fashionista friends! Tomorrow is President's Day which means no school for me! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment