Saturday, February 16, 2013

I finally did it!

I finally did it! For months now I've been wanting to start my own blog and now, I finally did it! I'm pretty excited about it too! I've been wanting a place to share my love of fashion and here it is. But not only am I wanting to share my love of fashion, but how to do it modestly. 1 Timothy 2:9 says that women should adorn themselves in modest apparel. But does being modest mean dressing ugly or boring? Of course not! It just means being decent and keeping yourself covered. Being a child of the Most High means that we are royalty. And being royalty, we must dress as such. In this blog, I hope to be able to give fashion tips, trends, and places to find modest clothing. I will also throw in scriptures, and other encouraging messages because everyone needs a little happiness in their day. "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30

No comments:

Post a Comment